Contador adicinado em Janeiro / 2008

http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/browserRedirect?url=itms%253A%252F%252Fax.itunes.apple.com%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewAlbum%253Fid%253D313049711%2526s%253D143441

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Glamour Magazine Interview

GLAMOUR: what in that time of your life supistes querias be actress?
Hilary duff: I started acting very young, at age nine, was a very exciting hobby. I was still studying, so act was my extracurricular activity. At age 12 started it to take more seriously and then I realized that this was what I wanted to do the rest of my life.
G: does what prefer, Act on television or film?
HD: are so different that not sadria as choosing. Recording in television is a little more fast, while in cinema everything is more slow. Each you allowed to express your talent and do different things.
G: do you feel more comfortable acting, singing or in both activities?
HD: I believe that in the two. You should know put your mind in the right place for each. When I started to work I had a mental preparation of two months of putting me in action. We must concentrate on the character and above all, feel comfortable. Importantly be your same while cantas or act, you must practise and put you in the role, otherwise it is natural.
G: you have been in the shade for a while is because you were working on some other project or because they want to be away for a while? Was a conscious decision or was something that just happened without foresee it?
HD: well, I have been doing many independent films that I have moved away from public view all the time and have prevented me attend events, but the truth if I wanted to take me a break from all this. I have been filming some small movies on several sides, I have therefore worked time I really needed away I. Wanted to be in my house. With my family, friends, my boyfriend and others. Comes a point at which these so busy that you start to alienate you your own work and that made everything what towards further monkeys interesting, so I take a while.
G: you have many fans around the world and you are also an example to follow to them, do what so seriously take you the role of be an example to follow the world?
HD: if I take it seriously. When I was younger was many responsibilities because very small people were that admiranda what was and did not want to give a bad example. I'm a positive person and it is important for me to give that image. Now that I am a little larger remains a great responsibility, interests me show you the world who I am and certainly interests me what they perceive.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G: Quando você quis ser uma atriz?
HD: Eu comecei muito nova, com nove anos, era um hobby muito excitante. Eu ainda estava estudando, então estudar era uma atividade extracurricular. Quando fiz 12 anos, eu comecei a levar a atuação mais seriamente, e então decidi que era o que eu queria para o resto da minha vida..
G: O que você prefere, atuar na televisão ou para o cinema?
HD: Ambos são diferentes e é dificil escolher. Gravar na televisão é um pouco mais rápido, em quanto no cinema tudo é mais devagar. Em cada um é permitido expressar seu talento e fazer diferentes coisas..
G: Você se sente mais confortavel atuando, cantando, ou em ambas atividades?
HD: Eu acredito que nas duas. Você deve saber colocar sua mente no lugar para cada uma. quando eu comecei a trabalhar eu tinha uma preparação mental de dois meses antes de começarem os sets. Nós devemos nos concentrar no personagem, e acima de tudo, se sentir confortavel. Importantemente ser você mesmo enquanto canta ou atua, você deve praticar e por você na história, e então sai natural.
G: você tem estado 'em sombra' por um tempo porque você estava trabalhando em um outro projeto ou porque eles queriam que você se escondesse por um tempo? Foi uma decisão conciente ou alguma coisa que somente aconteceu sem planejar?
HD: Bem,eu tenho feito muitos filmes independentes que eu tenha que me mudar da vista pública por todo o tempo e tenho me impedido de atender à eventos, mas a verdade é que eu quis tomar um ar de tudo isso. Eu tenho filmado alguns pequenos filmes em vários lados, eu tenho portanto precisado sair porque eu quero estar na minha casa: com minha família, meus amigos, meu namorado, e outros (6). Chega à um ponto que você estou você fica tão ocupado, que você acaba alienando você com seu próprio trabalho, que faz todos os trabalhos que vierem (incluindo ruins) você acaba tomando rumo, então eu tirei um tempo.
G: Você tem muitos fãs ao redor do mundo e você também é um exemplo para eles seguirem, qual seu papel fez você ser considerada tão a sério para ser um exemplo pra o mundo?
HD:Quando eu era mais nova eu tinha muito mais responsabilidade porque muitas crianças eram quem admiravam, então eu não queria dar um mal exemplo. Eu sou uma pessoa positiva e é importante para mim passar essa imagem. Agora que eu sou um pouco maior continuo com uma grande responsabilidade, me interessa mostrar para o mundo quem eu sou e certamente me interessa o que o mundo percebe.
Thanks Hey-Hilary & davi

No comments: