Contador adicinado em Janeiro / 2008

http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/browserRedirect?url=itms%253A%252F%252Fax.itunes.apple.com%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewAlbum%253Fid%253D313049711%2526s%253D143441

Friday, April 24, 2009

New Greta Review on IMDb

Without giving away too much, here's my short interpretation of Greta. It's a funny movie with some serious tones of suicide and relationships between the characters. In the end, I'm glad that I watched Greta. When I went in to see the movie, I actually thought I would come out not liking it at all, thinking it might be a teeny bopper movie. Sure, it dealt with teens angst, but the movie had it's good moments. I have never laughed so much in a Hilary Duff movie as I did with Greta. Right off, you can see the character Greta and not Hilary Duff as the person playing the role. I couldn't see Lizzie at all.
Here's what I didn't like about Greta:
I wish she would improve on her crying scenes. There are some moments that dragged on, but this movie is definitely different. I noticed the director must have cut out a lot of scenes because I was expecting Greta to turn her neighbor's dog's hair color to blue and a scene at the beach where she gets rescued. I think the end was too short and not at all a great ending. It just seemed too abrupt for an ending and an ending that seemed too unrealistic. The movie wasn't a fantastic great movie, but for me, it was good. I'd buy it if it ever comes out on DVD.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sem mais delongas, aqui vai minha curta interpretação de Greta. É um filme engraçado com alguns tons de suicídio e relação entre os personagens. No fim das contas, estou feliz de ter assistido Greta. Quando fui assisti-lo pensei que iria sair do cinema sem gostar nem um pouco. Claro, é tratado a angústia dos adolescentes, mas o filme tem bons momentos. Eu nunca ri tanto em um filme da Hilary Duff, como em Greta. Você pode ver o personagem Greta, e não a Hilary Duff fazendo um papel. E não pude ver Lizzie McGuire em nada.
Aqui está o que não gostei em Greta: gostaria que ela melhorasse nas cenas em que ela chora. Existem alguns momentos prolongados (basicamente enchendo lingüiça), mas o filme é definitivamente diferente. Percebi que o diretor deve ter cortado muitas cenas, porque eu estava esperando Greta transformar a cor do pelo do cachorro do vizinho em azul e uma cena na praia onde ela é resgatada. Acho que o final foi muito curto e não um final grandioso. Pareceu-me pouco para um final e terminando em algo que parecia ser irreal. O filme não foi um filme fantástico, mas pra mim, foi bom. Irei comprá-lo se sair em DVD.
Source: IBDb

No comments: