Contador adicinado em Janeiro / 2008

http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/browserRedirect?url=itms%253A%252F%252Fax.itunes.apple.com%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewAlbum%253Fid%253D313049711%2526s%253D143441

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hilary on E! News Now


Hilary Duff says today’s teen stars like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez have it harder than she did.
When asked by E!’s Daily 10 if she felt bad for the amount of paparazzi that teen stars have to deal with, the Duffster said, “Hmmm… no, because I have to deal with it everyday too. I mean I think that they’re talented, you know, and it probably is a little harder for them now, you know, because there is so much paparazzi and it wasn’t like that so much a few years ago.”
Hil also went on to say she’s slowly gearing up for a new album: “I don’t really have a date or a deadline. I’m starting to work with a few producers, and writing and just figuring out a new… what new sound or what’s inspiring me… I don’t have deadlines. Or I don’t have anyone telling me what to do anymore.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hilary Duff disse que hoje em dia, estrelas jovens como Miley Cyrus e Selena Gomez, sofrem mais do que ela, antigamente. Quando questionada pelo programa "Daily 10", do canal E!, ela falou que não se sente mal pela quantidade de paparazzis que rodeiam outros artistas.
"Não me sinto mal. Eu também tenho que lidar com eles diariamente. Acho os artistas talentosos, e agora é um pouco mais dificil para eles, porque você sabe, agora há muito mais paparazzis".
Duff também disse que está preparando um albúm, lentamente.
"Eu não tenho um prazo. Estou começando à trabalhar com alguns produtores, escrevendo músicas e tentando descobrir o som que me inspira. Não tenho datas, e não tenho ninguém para me dizer o que fazer".
Source: E!Online / Traduçao: Hilary-Brasil

No comments: