Contador adicinado em Janeiro / 2008

http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/browserRedirect?url=itms%253A%252F%252Fax.itunes.apple.com%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewAlbum%253Fid%253D313049711%2526s%253D143441

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dolly Magazine

Hils talks openly about her breakup with Joel, what it's like to be a teen millionaire and her feud with LiLo.

What's your never-fail date outfit?
Anything that makes me feel confident, and a smile!
Which of your love songs are autobiographical?
I co-wrote the songs on my album, Dignity, so they all relate to me in some way or my mood at the time that I wrote them. It's a very personal album.
What was your favourite city in Australia?
I loved all the cities I visited in Australia but I definitely had the most fun in Sydney.
What do you miss most about home when you are on tour?
My family and friends.
How do you feel when you wear "Wrapped With Love"?
It reminds me of spring time, it's a fun and flirtatious fragrance.
Did any unconventional scents (like fresh baked bread, clean linen etc) inspire any of your fragrances?
Not really, it was more like finding a way to combine some of my favourite scents. I guess the white chocolate mousse is unconventional!
How do you choose which flowers to use when you create a fragrance?
I talk to the fragrance designers about which flowers I like and we work out how they can be included and what other elements suit them.
Which of your fragrances do you wear most?
It depends on my mood, at the moment it's Wrapped With Love.
Hilary on ...
Breaking up with Joel Madden ...
"It wasn't like there was a big blow-out fight, or one of us had cheated. I was with him from 16 to 19; those are important years. He was my first love but I definitely feel happier now that we've broken up. I felt like I needed to be by myself for a while."
Joel moving on to Nicole Richie ...
"I felt disrespected when Joel went off with Nicole because he moved on so quickly. It's not easy to see someone you care about with someone else. It was on the rebound ... she is so different from me; maybe that's what he needed at the time. I couldn't believe it was serious at first. I really care about him [and] he's a great person. Lucky her! I'm happy to see he's moved on and hopefully he's happy ... I think he'll be a great dad."
What she goes for in guys ...
"I have really weird taste in men. Everyone thinks I like older rocker guys with loads of tattoos, like Joel, but it's not true, I've never been attracted to anyone like Joel before, so it wasn't an intentional choice."
Her fortune ...
"It's so funny that people think I'm a mogul or a brand, but it's true I definitely do know a lot about running a business and I enjoy that side of my work. But I have so many people who help me, like my business manager. It's scary sometimes to think of how much money I have, because I'm just one little person with so much. I think it is amazing that I can take care of myself financially and everyone around me though — it’s a really nice feeling."
Her feud with LiLo ...
"Lindsay Lohan and I fell out when we were 13 and didn't like each other, because we were dating the same guy — pop star Aaron Carter. I was seeing him, then she dated him and then we got back together and he was seeing us at the same time. How was I supposed to know he was dating her too? But she was angry because she thought I had stolen her boyfriend. Every time we were at the same club or party I tried to avoid her and she did the same. Now we are fine. We see each other, but we are into different things."
Being famous ...
"I want to be able to ride my bike in my neighbourhood and walk to my favourite coffee shop and not have all the craziness around me all the time. I care about having a normal life. I go home and cut roses, that is exciting for me. I like a glass of wine and I will have champagne but I don't get drunk. I like cooking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hilary fala abertamente sobre o fim do namoro com Joel,o que é ser uma adolescente milionária e sobre sua rivalidade com LiLo(Lindsay Lohan).

O que é indispensável numa saída?

Tudo o que me faz confiante e me faça sorrir.
Quais das suas canções românticas são autobiográficas?
Eu co-escrevi a maioria das músicas do Dignity, de modo que elas se referem a como estou me sentindo em determinado momento, é um disco muito pessoal.
Qual sua cidade austráliana favorita?
Gostei muito de todas as cidades que visitei, mas a que mais me chamou atenção foi Sydney.
O que mais te faz falta quando esta viajando?
Minha família e amigos.
Como você sentiu quando criou o"Wrapped With Love"?
Me lembra a primavera é uma divertida e sedutora fragrância.
Você utilizou algum aroma não convencional para inspirar na criação da sua fragrância?
Não realmente, foi mais encontrar uma forma de combinar meus aromas favoritos. Acho que o aroma de mousse de chocolate branco não é nada convencional.
Como você escolhe as flores que vai usar em uma fragrância?
Falo com minha equipe, sobre as flores que gosto e da possibilidade de inclui-las na fragrância.
Qual dos seus perfumes você mais usa?
Depende de como estou me sentindo mas no momento é "Wrapped With Love".
Mais sobre a Hilary...
...Seu Rompimento com Joel
"Não foi como uma final de alguma luta, estava com ele dos 16 aos 19, foram anos muitos importantes para mim. Ele foi meu primeiro amor, mas com certeza estou mais feliz agora."
...Joel Passando para os Braços de Nicole
Me senti muito mal quando vi Joel com Nicole, não é nada fácil ver alguém que você gosta nos braços de outra pessoa. Ela é muito diferente de mim talvez fosse disso que ele precisava. No início realmente foi muito difícil para mim, fiquei preocupada por ele, é uma grande pessoa, estou feliz por ele ter feito parte da minha estória, estou certa que ele será um grande pai.
...O que Você Procura nos Homens?
"Tenho um gosto raro por homens" as pessoas pensam de gosto dos rockeiros fortes e tatuados como o Joel mas não é bem assim, nunca havia gostado de caras desse estilo, por isso nossa relação foi bem intensa.
...Sua Riqueza
"É maravilhoso que as pessoas pensem que sou uma magnata de alguma marca, mas isso não é verdade sabemos como é o funcionamento de uma empresa, adoro essa parte do meu trabalho, mas muita gente me ajuda como minha gerente comercial. As vezes da medo uma pessoa tão jovem como eu com tanto dinheiro, e conseguir administrar isso não é nada fácil é uma sensação muito boa."
...Sua Rivalidade com Lindsay Lohan (LILO)
"Nossa rivalidade começou quando tinhamos 13 anos, descobriamos que saiamos com o mesmo cara (Aaron Carter). Descobrimos isso ao mesmo tempo, como eu poderia saber que ele saía com ambas? fiquei chateada com ela porque dissia que eu tinha roubado seu namorado. Evitávamos ir as mesmas festas e tudo mais, mas agora estamos bem, hoje em dia nos falamos sim mas seguimos caminhos diferentes."
...Ser Famosa
"Gostaria de poder subir em minha bicicleta e pedalara até minha cafeteria favorita" é sempre uma loucura ao meu redor, as vezes penso como seria ter uma vida normal, ir para casa colher algumas rosas (que é bem empolgante para mim). Eu tomaria um copo de vinho e teria champanhe (mas não ficaria bêbada) eu adoro cozinhar.

Thanks: Hilary-World

No comments: